Divorce simply put is a nightmare. Many individuals are uncertain of the financial risks that accompany a divorce. OKLG will fight to protect your individual rights, retirement, assets, property, and security.
We pride ourselves on our ability to know when to stand strong and when to negotiate. We strive to try to remove some of the fear of this time in our clients lives, by keeping them informed, explaining what is to come, and aggressively protecting their rights. We are committed to represent and protect our client.
Been There. Done That. Successfully.
Choosing Experience and Compassion
Our expertise lies in family law, and we offer a deeper level of personal attention and compassion than other areas of legal practice afford. Some areas in which you may need our assistance include:
• child custody
• child support
• compliance enforcement
• grounds for dissolution of marriage
• modification of agreements
For your peace of mind and to achieve the positive outcome that you deserve, we offer the most aggressive and tenacious representation found in Tulsa, OK. We facilitate divorce proceedings by working cooperatively toward a fair settlement of cases to conserve time and funds. We make dedicated efforts to settle out of court when possible, but we are highly experienced in taking cases to trial. We assure you of the fullest protection of your rights and the most vigorous advocacy of your interests. Oklahoma Litigation Group wants to help.
– Who gets the car, truck, boat, or motorcycle?
– Who gets the Martial and/or Rental Property?
– Who gets specific personal Items?
– Who pays for what debts?
– What is a marital vs. separate debt?
– Can I keep my retirement?
– Do I get a portion of their retirement?
Custody of Children and Visitation
– What is Joint Custody vs. Sole Custody?
– What is a normal Visitation Schedule?
– Who gets the children during holidays?
– When is supervised visitation appropriate?
– When is alimony allowed and why?
– How do you figure out child support?
– When and how much would they pay?
We are available anytime to answer any questions you may have during this stressful time, please call or contact Oklahoma Litigation Group online to set an appointment.